This incentive system aims to promote SMEs competitiveness through increased productivity, flexibility, responsiveness and active presence in the global market (expansion and internationalization).
The IS for Q&I of SMEs aims to support investment projects promoted by SMEs with activities in Portugal, individually or in cooperation, with a clear DNA in innovation, modernization or/and internationalization, through the use of dynamic factors of competitiveness.
Areas where support can be achieved:
- Diversification and energy efficiency;
- Development and engineering of products, services and processes;
- Organization and management and information and communication technologies (ICT);
- Quality: certification, under the Portuguese Quality System (SPQ);
- Industrial property;
- Creation, fashion & design;
- Digital economy;
- Sales and Marketing;
- Social responsibility and health and safety at work;
- Equal opportunities.
Source: Ministry of Economy of Portugal, 2013
André Sousa Cruz is Head of International Projects at Adminex Group. You can write to him at email@example.com to know more about how Adminex can help your company to achieve this kind of support.