Please note the new regulations on the subject of posting employees abroad from 01.09.2022. You should adapt the following points in your documentation. EU Directive 2019/1152
1. what tasks does the seconded employee perform?
2. to whom does the expatriate report?
3. how much does the seconded employee earn abroad?
4. what allowances have been agreed for secondment work?
5. what additional costs may be incurred abroad?
6. how high are the living costs abroad? The employer is obligated to compensate for this!
7. is a risk surcharge necessary due to lower safety standards or climatic conditions abroad?
8. are working hours and vacations to be adjusted to special circumstances?
If you have any further questions about posting to certain countries, please contact us directly via the contact form.